Not sure how to write your marketing plan, or even where to start? This marketing plan template guides you through the key issues you need to cover
What is a marketing plan?
A marketing plan sets out what your marketing goals are and how you will achieve them. Taking time to plan your marketing helps you get the best return on your marketing spend.
Elements of a good marketing plan include:
- Your specific marketing goals. For example, target number of new customers or level of repeat business, and deadlines for achieving them.
- Your market. A clear understanding of who your target customersare and what they want; what the competition offers; and what makes you special.
- A SWOT analysislooking at your strengths and weaknesses, and the main opportunities and threats for your business.
- A review of the different marketing channels you could use to reach your customers.
- A detailed action plan, explaining what marketing activities you will carry out, what they will cost and what you expect to achieve.
Title: How Does Banksy Makes Money?
As a High growth Enterprise Coach you have to deal with two aspects of marketing. The first one is that you need clients who are willing to pay for your services and the second one is that your clients need expertise and advise in marketing their enterprises. We all know the game of supply and demand is the basis of economy. Banksy plays with the rules of the market. The high demand of his exclusive works results in high prices. The peculiar thing is that Banksy does not own the graffiti he makes. He does not make any money from them. So how does he make money without having a product? Do you, as a High Growth Enterprise Coach have a product? Where and how do your clients find you? And, if you watched the whole video, there is an angle at the end of it: what’s the purpose of this video? Who made it for whom?
 Banksy is a very famous but anonymous England-based street artist, vandal, political activist, and film director, active since the 1990s.
- Lectures 13
- Quizzes 1
- Duration 15 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 8
- Assessments Yes